Polytec QTec Scanning Vibrometer
Polytec QTec Scanning Vibrometer is a state-of-art for fast noise and vibration measurements in research and development. It allows the determination of operational deflection shapes and eigenmodes for NVH, acoustics, structural dynamics, FEM validation, etc. QTec technology provides a high-quality signal on various types of surfaces.
Properties of PSV QTec:
- Min. delovna razdalja: 125 mm
- Velocity ranges (VR): 25, 50, 125, 250, 500, 1250 mm/s
- Frequency range: 0-50 kHz (for VR 25 mm/s), 0-100 kHz (for other VRs)
- Frequency resolution: typically 0.1 μm/s/√Hz
- Max. acceleration: 800 g (for VR 25 mm/s), 3200 g (for VR 50 mm/s), 8000 g (for VR 125 mm/s), 16000 g (for VR 250 mm/s), 32000 g (for VR 500 mm/s), 80000 g (for VR 1250 mm/s)